Re: UNZIP for aix? HELP please

From: Bill Thompson (wht@NEO.RR.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 20:26:22 EDT

Sue,

I sent you the link for the zip utility but then I got to thinking ... are
you sure you were in binary mode and not ascii mode when you FTP'd the file
from your Windoze box?

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without Express Consent of The Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Company.

AIX-L Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2