Re: [Q] How to setup NTP client under 4.3.3?

From: John Jolet (john.jolet@FXFN.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 14:30:07 EDT

another good test (cross-platform) is to do "ntpq" this will start a
program and put you in an interface...issue the "peers" command and if
it returns an error, your local daemon is not running. Otherwise, it'll
show you your immediate servers, and who they're getting their time
from, what the drift and jitter is, and the one with a star next to it
is the one YOUR box is currently getting it's time from.