Antwort: vmstat and iostat missing!

From: Vesna Vranesic (vesna.vranesic@RZB.AT)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 11:19:28 EDT

it's at Volume 2 of 4

Ciao
Vesna

|---------+--------------------------------->
| | |
| | prasad@IDC.CENDURA.COM|
| | |
| | Gesendet von: |
| | aix-l@Princeton.EDU |
| | 08.04.2004 16:59 |
| | Bitte antworten an |
| | aix-l |
| | |
|---------+--------------------------------->
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  | |
  |An: aix-l@Princeton.EDU |
  |Kopie: |
  |Blindkopie: |
  |Thema: vmstat and iostat missing! |
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I am trying to run some diagnostics on my 4.3.3 box
I can't find VMSTAT & IOSTAT on the system.
I thought that VMSTAT and IOSTAT are part of the bos?

Found on GOOGLE that they aren't included with a default install .
I need to install bos.acct.
Where can I get the bos.acct?
I could not find it on the installation CDs.

Thanks

Prasad

This message and any attachment ("the Message") are confidential. If you
have received the Message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the Message from your system , any use of the Message is
forbidden.
Correspondence via e-mail is primarily for information purposes. RZB
neither makes nor accepts legally binding statements unless otherwise
agreed to the contrary.