DOCSEARCH: ds_form: Error EhwStartSession 70

From: Dwight McCann (dwight@TRIXIE.ISC.UCSB.EDU)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 16:25:26 EDT

>From http://xxxxxxx.isc.ucsb.edu:1080/cgi-bin/ds_rslt#1 doing a search I
get the error message:
"ds_form: Error EhwStartSession 70
There was a problem communicating with the search program.

Retry your search. If you repeatedly get this error, contact the system
administrator of the search server computer.

They may want to try restarting the search program. "

This may be related to ownership issues as a result of removing DCE
integrated login from this machine, but I'm not sure where to start ...
the permissions that I have reviewed in /usr/lpp/internet,
/var/docsearch and /usr/docsearch appear reasonable. I am running AIX
4.3.3 at about ML09.

--
Dwight M. McCann
mailto:dwight@trixie.isc.ucsb.edu