Scripting acledit

From: AIX geek (aixgeek@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 12:15:23 EDT

How can I script the function of the acledit command?

Due to how my environment works, I need to run acledit
on /dev/kmem so that monitor will work. Due to a very
complex management decision, I can't just install the
freeware package; rather, /usr/local is automounted
over the network so that all machines have access to
the tools in /usr/local/bin. All well and good, but
the installp installation of monitor automatically
sets these perms. I just can't figure out how to do
it myself non-interactively.

Thanks,

-AG