Re: AIX 4.3.3 NFS Error on mounting filesystem

From: Bill Thompson (bill.thompson@GOODYEAR.COM)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 10:29:07 EDT

Keith,

This could be as simple as an export problem. What does the output of
exportfs look like on the machine aixtest?

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without Express Consent of The Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Company.

AIX-L Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-;&r=1&w=2