Re: Changing SMS remotely

From: Jolet, John (John.Jolet@MISYSHEALTHCARE.COM)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 13:58:30 EDT

well, in order to change those settings, you have to take the card
offline....then change the settings, then bring it back up. Unless you have
two cards in that box and can come in one, change the other, and vice versa,
all you'll accomplish is to disable the network card...not exactly what you
had in mind.