Re: IBM 6230 SSA Adapter DRAM

From: Green, Simon (SGreen@KRAFTEUROPE.COM)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 13:42:19 EDT

Thanks; I did what I should have done in the first place: RTFM.

Apparently, in a cluster situation if you don't have the 128MB DRAM you
can't take full advantage of the Fast-Write cache and it'll only use 16MB
instead of the full 32MB. Since what we really want is the FWC, we better
cough up the money for the SDRAM as well.

Simon Green
Philip Morris ITSC Europe