Re: Re-configuring SP2 Attached Server

From: Holger.VanKoll@SWISSCOM.COM
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 06:55:09 EDT

Simon,

I used SDRChangeAttrValues many times to do similar things.
Use SDRGetObjects with as many value==something until you end up with a single line; feed the same to SDRChangeAttrValues, run setup_server, done. This node/frame handling within the SDR is quite simple; afair classes Node and Adapter.

If you do an SDRArchive before you try, I see not much risk.

Regards, Holger