Re: Problems with paging space

From: Holger.VanKoll@SWISSCOM.COM
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 08:24:28 EDT

I did not check either. Maybe its updated.

I just read the release notes 2 days ago:

If you wish to do rootvg mirroring, use mirrorvg to setup the mirroring and unmirrovg to remove the mirroring. With these two commands, the limitations on rootvg mirroring have been removed. The white paper "Mirroring the rootvg Volume Group for AIX 4" is therefore no longer valid with AIX 4.3 and should not be followed.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pseries/aixgen/relnotes/10069709.htm

Btw. I read it cause I wanted to know how to find out which new commands are introduced by a maintenance-level.
I asked this here in another thread... no response yet. F.e. lsmcode (afair ML08) is quite useful... maybe there are more useful new commands.