[HPADM] Intermapper host resources probe for 11.23

From: Jonathan Smaby (Jonathan.Smaby@pomona.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 11:37:29 EST

Good morning,

I have intermapper for monitoring my server farm. The HPUX SNMP Service has
different IODs than what Intermapper expect from SNMP services for memory,
disk, file-systems, etc. etc. Has anyone else have intermapper monitoring
HPUX 11.23 server using the "Host Resources" SNMP probe? Also, as you using
history CPU, Memory, Disk performance history?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jonathan Smaby
Pomona College
ITS Department
(909) 621-8506
jonathan.smaby@pomona.edu

--
łIf you do what youšve always done, youšll get what youšve always gotten.˛
   ~Carl T. Rowan