[HPADM] Syslogd dies after 20 seconds approx.

From: gerard.w.moloney@aib.ie
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 12:46:00 EST

Hi,

I have an rp4410 running 11.11 patched to Dec '06. My issue is that the
syslogd dies after about 20 seconds each time it is restarted. I can't
seem to figure out what is causing it.

Thanks,

Gerard Moloney
Midrange & Internet Support
AIB Enterprise Systems & Technology
Block K1, Bankcentre
Ballsbridge
Dublin 4

+353 1 641 3829
gerard.w.moloney@aib.ie

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator. Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311; Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173