[HPADM] Fast Ethernet Card

From: Willis Gregory (wgregory@cox.net)
Date: Sat May 19 2007 - 23:37:27 EDT

My client is trying to get a J3516A Fast Ethernet Card working on an old
HP D class legacy server running 10.20. We can't upgrade the 10.20 OS
until new application software developed/tested.

SAM gives an error message to the effect, "Configuration of speed,
duplex, and autonegotiation are not supported with this version of the
network interface driver. Please install the latest version."

The network card will still work, but only at 10MB. We want it to
interface with a Linux system with a 1GB card, hopefully at > 10MB.

Does anyone know where we can find the appropriate driver for this card
in 10.20? And the appropriate driver name.

Thanks.