[HPADM] Re: SUMMARY cmcheckconf error unable to verify ascii file

From: vinod kumar (vinodkumarmp@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 16:02:38 EST

OK . It was found to be caused by a wrong
speed/duplex setting on the NIC .

cmcheckconf did not gave any clue about what is wrong
.But all it said was could not verify the file .

When running cmquerycl , we found one of the node
does not show failover lan in the config .
We were able to do cmcheckconf for this file (one
without one nic in that srvr ) ( with a different
cluster name ) and that went fine . so we checked
the cable - connected that cable to another server and
works fine .

So we looked at the settings of the nic and it was set
to 100FD where as it is suppose to be auto . after we
changed to auto , cmcheckconf founnd working fine .

-Vinod

Below is my original posting :