[HPADM] Re: Linux mailing list

From: Corne Beerse (cbeerse@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2007 - 05:48:01 EST

Naylor, Jim wrote:

>Hello Everyone,
>
>A bit off subject but does anyone know the email address for the linux mailing list to post a question. I have subscribed to linux-admin at majordomo but cannot seem to find the email address to post questions

What linux maillist do you need? There are so many to choose from. Every
distribution has its own set of lists and such.

Since you start on a HPUX related distribution, I can point you to the
PA-Risk based linux links I have:

The pa-risk based linux distribution I use is debian:
http://www.debian.org/, an other one is gentoo: http://www.gentoo.org/.
Peek at their sites for admin related stuff.

Success

CBee