[HPADM] SAP Extensions for ServiceGuard

From: Stocker, Nick (nick.stocker@logicacmg.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 07:23:47 EST

I would be interested in hearing from anyone out there who has
successfully configured a SAP ServiceGuard environment using the SAP
extensions? My particular query at this point is surrounding the
dedicated SAP NFS package (sapnfs).

It's not clear from the documentation if you need the usual package and
control scripts as well as the special hanfs.sapnfs script. It's
confusing where you have to state the name of the SERVICE_NAME? Does
this go in all three files???

Look forward to hearing from anyone who's had success with this.

Cheers,
Nick.