[HPADM] DST Failed on 10.20

From: brian irvin (brian944us@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 21:11:52 EST

Team:

I just cut and paste the 11.11 tztab to a 10.20 box
but the time did not show correctly on sunday morning.
so we manually set the time by moving forward. here
are my settings.

# date -u
Tue Mar 13 03:03:37 UTC 2007
# echo $TZ
PST8PDT
# date
Mon Mar 12 19:03:51 PST 2007
#

the /usr/lib/tztab is same as the 11.11 machine. i
hope PST8PDT is the correct daylight setting for the
PST time.Please Help. i want to know if this will
affect the time in April and November?

Thanks

Brian