[HPADM] SUMMARY: Installing MCOE (Mission Critical OS)

From: Stocker, Nick (nick.stocker@logicacmg.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 08:03:06 EST

Thanks you have helped me realise my mistake.

We have four servers two are mission critical and two are not.

We have four sets of media, two are mission critical and two are not....
;-)

Do I need to carry on or can you see the error of my ways... I didn't
realise the CDs were actually different.

Cheers
Nick.