[HPADM] RE: RE: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS SET EARLIER THIS SPRING

From: Bill Hassell (bill@billhassell.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2007 - 18:59:46 EST

There is a specific tztab patch for United States timezones that
covers all applications and OS processes. Note that tztab patches
are issued quite often because timezones are determined by
politicians.

For Java, the solution is much more complicated, especially for
older versions. Use this web page:

        http://www.hp.com/go/java

For unsupported versions of HP-UX (11.00, 10.20 and earlier), the
tztab file is the same as 11.11 so you can use tar to extract the
file from the 11.11 patch.

Bill