[HPADM] SFTP Transfer Verification

From: Sue Pellerito (Sue.Pellerito@jackinthebox.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 18:00:43 EST

Does anyone know how to verify a transfer was successful using sftp in
batch mode? When attempting to run an ls, I cannot send it to anywhere but
standard out, which won't work in batch mode. I understand there may be a
way to use a hash but have never attempted to do this. Can anyone share any
ideas?

Susan Pellerito
UNIX Systems Administration
Jack in the Box, Inc.