[HPADM] RPC: Authentication error on HPUX 11.11

From: Daniel Keisling (daniel.keisling@austin.ppdi.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 11:22:56 EST

Admins, I have an rp4440 NFS (v3) mounting a share on a VMS server. All throughout the day in syslog I get: Nov 30 10:12:22 ausuoc vmunix: NFS fsstat failed for server ausvms.austin.ppdi.com: RPC: Authentication error There seems to be no adverse affects and everyone can access the share just fine. Is there a patch or config option I can use to fix this? Thanks in advance, Daniel Keisling Systems Administrator 512.747.5256 ______________________________________________________________________ This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this transmission to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return email and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.