[HPADM] problem browsing HPUX 11.11

From: anderson oliveira (yaboliveira@yahoo.com.br)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 07:37:15 EDT

Hi Admins

I have RP-3410 with HPUX 11.11 and I am problem
browsing of indirect maps.

I changed /etc/rc.config.d/nfsconf variable autofs
for 1 (one).

    AUTOFS= 0 - use the old automount process.
             1 - use the new AutoFS.

When I execute for example:

pluto: cd /auto
pluto: ls -la
total 16
dr-xr-xr-x 2 root root 2 Sep 12
08:58 .
drwxr-xr-x 23 root root 8192 Sep 4
04:08 ..
pluto:

pluto: cd sistema
pluto: cd ..
pluto: ls -la
total 30
dr-xr-xr-x 2 root root 4 Sep 12
09:00 .
drwxr-xr-x 23 root root 8192 Sep 4
04:08 ..
drwx------ 60 sistema users 3584 Sep 11
16:32 sistema
pluto:

The environment Solaris show the mount point is
visible. I found Solaris 2.6 release supports
browsability of indirect and the HPUX is necessary
change variable. But the problem continue.

Can you help me ?

Thanks,

Anderson Oliveira
Support Analyst.