[HPADM] permission denied - Windows 2003 x Unix

From: anderson oliveira (yaboliveira@yahoo.com.br)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 15:05:07 EDT

Hello Guys,

I have a problem and I would like any suggestion to
solve this problem.

My environment is:

Winodows NT4.0 PDC - Domain controller
Windows 2003 Storage Server - SFU 3.5 installed - File
Server
Windows 2000 - Application Server
UNIX Machines - HP UX ans HPUX-11 and 10.20.

I have made two tests:

First:
I have installed in my File Server Windows 2003 the
Windows Services for Unix version 3.5.
No User Name Mapping or Simple Mapping configured in
this server. OK?

In my Winodws 2003 Server I have shared one folder
(TESTEUNIX) with NFS Sharing on the Windows 2003. OK?
When the Unix user "root or anyone" try to access this
folder appears the error: Permission Denied. Any user
get to mount the folder but they don't get to do
anything in this folder.

I already tried to configure the User Name Mapping -
Simple Mapping but didn't work.

Second:
I have installed the Windows Services for Unix,
version 3.5 in one Windows 2000 Server.

No User Name Mapping or Simple Mapping configured in
this server also. OK?

In this Server I have shared one folder (TESTEUNIX)
with NFS Sharing on the Windows 2002. OK?
Automatically the UNIX user "root or anyone" got to
mount and work in this folder easily.

In my PDC there isn't NFS Authentication Service
installed.

What can be happening with Windows 2003 Server that is
not working fine.

Any Idea?

Thanks

Eduardo