[HPADM] OT: Login/Logout Reporting

From: Roger Realsen (roger.realsen@wareforce.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 09:51:57 EDT

HPUX 11i
rp3440-4

We run a single application from the above machine. Users never really
access the OS at all. We simply log directly in to the app running and
when finished exit completely out. The managers of various departments
are looking to track OS level login/logout events (something like
running the "last" command). This system is not in trusted mode. Does
any have any suggestions? Scripts?

Sincerely
Roger Realsen

Roger Realsen | Director of IT | Wareforce | office: 949.452.1411 | fax:
949.452.1413 | roger.realsen@wareforce.com
IM: TrendGod98 Yahoo: trendgod MSN: trendgod@cox.net
"We make IT run better."