[HPADM] Monterey Bay Communications dealings?

From: Whittemore, Dale (dale.whittemore@lmco.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2006 - 11:16:09 EDT

This question may not be strictly on topic for this forum but I think it
fits here.
Has anyone had any dealings with a remarketer of HP 9000 equipment called
Monterey Bay Communications?
We have an old 9000 E55 that, while still plugging along with out any
problems, is over 10 years old. The application running on it has no budget
to test on HP-UX 11i and is due to be replaced with a SAP implementation
within the next two years...maybe, so I need a system that will run 11.0
32/64. Monterey Bay is one company I have found that has the rp2400 series
systems I am looking at.
And no, this is not a spam message disguised as a question. ;-)

Thanks

Dale Whittemore
Unix System Administrator, Sr.
Lockheed Martin EIS