[HPADM] Failed disk and Hot Spare

From: Kory Wheatley (wheakory@isu.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 15:08:42 EDT

We had a failed disk on our HPUX 11 system and its in a mirrored system
where the Hot Spare is active, we have a replacement disk but we want to
make the active spare part of the VG mirror and make the new disk the
Hot Spare.

My question is how do you make the Hot Spare the active disk in the VG
and the new disk the Hot Spare?