[HPADM] Summary HPUX 10.20 Depots

From: jacktebbe@aol.com
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 08:36:32 EDT

 Thanks to all who replied. A majority pointed me to the various HP porting centers but I have had no luck finding anything for my outdated OS. I believe they have pulled all the 10.20 depots, either that, or my searching skills are lacking. Others told me to tell my bosses that this OS has been outdated and not supported for years. Believe me I have but alas, they seem to go deaf and only can see $$$. We are a very small manufacturing outfit that has to watch the bottom line VERY closely.

A special thanks to Allan for his generous offer. I will also consider Kelly Choo's suggestion of PA-RISC Linux. Someone had suggested that to me long ago and I just forgot about going that route.

Regards,

John