[HPADM] producing a report of when a unix user was created

From: Paveza, Gary (gary.paveza@AIG.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 08:58:04 EDT

All,

We recently went though an audit and were dinged on one item which I don't
have a solution for.

Our audits want us to be able to produce a system generated list (from the
server itself) indicating when a user ID was created. Does anyone know of a
tool which can do this? We are running a mixture of HPUX 11.0, 11.11,
11.23, Solaris 8 and 9.