[HPADM] Need Help in NTP

From: Stephanie C (stepchung@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2006 - 15:42:16 EST

We are running NTP server on an A500 HP-UX 11.11. This server is getting the
time from 'ntp-nasa.arc.nasa.gov'. All our servers are looking at this A500
server for time sychronization. Lately, with some reason, the time
sychronization stops working eventhough the NTP daemon is running. I have to
manually stop and bounce the NTP then everything is working again. This
starts to happen often now. Do you know what is the cause? Syslog does not
show anything related with NTP. What source (NTP server) are you using for
your servers time sychronization? Thanks.

Step.