[HPADM] Another Measureware extract question

From: Naylor, Jim (Jnaylor@Schnucks.com)
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 10:19:18 EST

Hello Again,
I am doing an extract for one day using "extract -p -r reptfile -f outfile -xp d-1" or instead of the d-1 option I used the -s and -e options. I also ran "extract -g -r reptfile -b 02/14/06 00:30 AM -e 02/14/06 23:30 PM -f outfile -xp". The problem I am seeing on this system is that with the "extract -p" command the first record starts at 15:04 PM instead of 00:30 AM and goes through 23:30 PM reporting every minute where the "extract -g" will start at 00:30 AM and go through 23:30 PM showing a record every 5 min. I do the "extract -p" on another system running same version of HP-UX 11.0 and the first record starts at 11:30 AM. Is this because of the definition of the size of the logfiles (i.e. logglob, logproc, logdev, logapp, and logtran)currently set to default or is there a parameter that could be set incorrectly? Your suggestions and help are appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim Naylor
Unix/Storage Systems Administrator
Schnuck Markets, Inc.
* Direct (314) 994-4784
))( Cell (314) 691-0186
      Fax (314) 994-4684
* E-Mail jnaylor@schnucks.com

The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.