[HPADM] RE: [SUMMARY] VxVM doesn't recognize Clarion CX500 LUNs

From: Vitoria, Nuno (Nuno.Vitoria@bis.org)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 05:31:24 EST

QUESTION:
How to setup VxVM 3.5 with a Clarion CX500 on HP-UX 11.23 (itanium)?

ANSWER:
Get the ASL for the array so that VxVM knows how to handle it.

##
It was a simple problem after all.
I just had to get the ASL for the array : VRTScx600pi_275014.tar.Z from
this site:
http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/VolumeManager_UNIX/

After that all went smoothly.

Many thanks to the people who pointed me into the right direction:
Shyam Hazari, James J. Perry & Stuart Abramson

Cheers,
Nuno