[HPADM] [SUMMARY]lpspooler - hp lj4350

From: Stephanie C (stepchung@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 19:20:34 EST

Thanks to Jim Turner, Seth *Kaplan, *Richard Wright, Jay *Duncan, Bill
Hassel and I might have misses some one here to thanks.*

* *

*The simple solution for this problem is from Richard Wright.*

* *

On HP-UX, each printer has a despool script located at
/etc/lp/interface/model.orig/<printer>.

This script is called by /etc/lp/interface/<printer>

Save the file called lj4350_01 and replace it with one for a printer that
works (on both /etc/lp/interface/model.orig/ and /etc/lp/interface/)

Most all laserjet printers use the same PCL codes for printing.