[HPADM] Re: RE: Creating a boot disk in 11i

From: vinod kumar (vinodkumarmp@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 15:25:08 EST

Also , if it is Itanium server , root mirror has a
different procedure .

Thanks
-vinod

--- "James J. Perry" <jjperry@water.com> wrote:

> You have to remove the disk from the VG. Then run a
> pvcreate -B to make
> the disk bootable, run mkboot, and then add it back
> to the VG and
> remirror. HP's site has the page

http://www2.itrc.hp.com/service/cki/search.do?category=c0&mode=id&search

Crit=allwords&docType=Security&docType=Patch&docType=EngineerNotes&docTy

pe=BugReports&docType=Hardware&docType=ReferenceMaterials&docType=ThirdP