[HPADM] EMC + HP

From: BAKHSHESH Kazem (BAKHSHEK@ESSILOR.fr)
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 11:52:17 EST

Hi admins,

We are going to put our buisness on SAN and using the BCV to backup our
buisness which run on HP 11.23.

Backing up our data on STD and creating the DG, at the split time, the
serveur Hang(bdf: nothing)
and I have to reboot.

The EMC analyse (after execution of shell emcgrab) is to patch and to modify
somes Kernel parametres.

Can you please tel me how can I calculate the kernel variables
semmni ?
sema ?
semmap ?

en HP 11.23 pour EMC Solution Enabler

And how can I active the LVM BBR to NONE ?

How can I initialise the PV timeout to 90 (EMC recommandation) ?

Cordialement(Best regards)

Kazem Bakhshesh(Administrateur Système : HP-UX)

E-Mail : bakhshek@essilor.fr <mailto:bakhshek@essilor.fr>

Tel : 01.72.94.73.09