[HPADM] LVD/SE question

From: mfearer@cox.net
Date: Sat Jan 07 2006 - 00:16:12 EST

Admins,

We have a new RP3440 with a 68 pin LVD/SE Automatic Internal
SCSI Termination port. We also have a C6366 single ended SCSI DAT autochanger. We would like to be able to hook the autochanger to the RP3440, but want to investigate the specs of both the server and the tape drive.
Some of our L classes have core I/O cards with a 'diffsense' that will detect whether an attached device is either LVD or single ended. Perhaps that means that the single ended autochanger that we wish to hook to an LVD/SE SCSI port of an RP3440 might be possible?
If anyone knows the specs of a C6366 and / or knows the combinations of LVD and SE, please advise.