[HPADM] SUMMARY: clarification on replies - Non-technical.

From: Mohan Sundaram (Mohan_Sundaram@emitac.ae)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 05:52:13 EST

Here is the summary for my posting,

ERIK PLATZBECKER

no, your interpretation of the 'rules' is correct; but it is obvious

    that not everybody knows 'the rules' or abides by them ...

regards,

(the list owner)

RITA WORKMAN

You are correct. However, as is often the case, new folks come on to
the list and are not aware of these recommendations.

But, your email should have given them a 'heads up' on this practice.

  _____