[HPADM] Summary: USB memory stick drive configuration

From: Jeff Cleverley (jeff_cleverley@agilent.com)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 13:22:00 EST

Greetings,

I'd like to thank the following people for their replies:

Bill Hassell
Vidal Cazarez
Jeff Lightner
Steve Illgen
Galen Scalone

It sounds like I can't get there from here, but half the fun is trying
:-) I also neglected to include the fact that I did try the insf -e
command on the box. It obviously did not have the desired effect.
Below is Bill response followed by the original post.