[HPADM] RE: Re: RP5450 HP-UX B.11.00 load increasing after reboot?

From: Vidal, Ignacio - (Arg) (ignacio.vidal@telmex.com)
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 07:16:48 EST

Hi Randy:
Just kill all bpbkar's processes, and enable debugging in Veritas Netbackup client.
Debug can be started creating a directory /usr/openv/netbackup/logs/bpbkar: when a backup job starts, it writes a file with the record of the session under that directory, so you can see what´s happening.
Hope this helps.
Regards

Ignacio