[HPADM] ssh on differents environnment

From: guysento@netscape.net
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 14:38:21 EDT

 I currently meet a problem to connect hosts each other.

  In ma y network, i 've hpux- B.11.11 U 9000/800 ,
linux-RedHat9,Aix4.3.3

  I want to connect all these hosts by issuing : ssh host1, without
entering a password

  On Hpux systems the SSH version: HP-UX_Secure_Shell-A.03.81.002, HP_UX
Secure Shell version

  On linux systems SSH version is:OpenSSH_3.5p1, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0,
OpenSSL 0x0090701f

  and on AIX systems : OpenSSH_3.7.1p1, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL
0.9.7b 10 Apr 2003

  I 've configured on linux the ssh for connecting to the others
systems, it's work for linux to linux, linux to hpux systems, but from
linux to Aix it's doesn't work!!!

  all these hosts are in network that normally communicate without
problem.

  so, my question regarding to the above statement is to know how to
inter-connect all these system without entering a password et just
typing the hostname on the command line?

It's very urgent
thank's for your help
Look What The New Netscape.com Can Do!
Now you can preview dozens of stories and have the ones you select
delivered to you without ever leaving the Top Home Page. And the new
Tool Box gives you one click access to local Movie times, Maps, White
Pages and more. See for yourself at
http://netcenter.netscape.com/netcenter/