[HPADM] Command View EVA v4.1 - does this need a codeword/activation key?

From: Andy Cranston (andy.cranston@selwaymoore.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 05:21:48 EDT

Hello admins,

Does the Command View EVA v4.1 software require a codeword/activation key
before it can be used to configure, test and manage a EVA rack?

The software media kit itself is available for under $100 but if it is
licensed software (and I suspect it is) then I need to ensure we have the
correct licence and, more importantly, have paid for the licence.

Regards,

Andy Cranston.