[HPADM] Looking for Messenger software

From: Larry Scheetz (LScheetz@aultman.com)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 07:12:29 EDT

Admins,

Is there a free software package out there for Ux 11.x which is a server
client chat or communication package? I am looking for something to
setup on our internal network on the lines of Windows messenger (or AIM
or ICQ) but have it run on the ux box and people connect to it with a
little chat client for internal use only.

Thx