[HPADM] New Orleans - 2005 HP Technology Forum Rescheduled

From: Edk.Listmail (edk.listmail@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 01:13:50 EDT

FYI -

Our heartfelt thoughts are with all of the people in the Mississippi Gulf
Coast affected by Hurricane Katrina. In light of the damage to New Orleans,
we are rescheduling the 2005 HP Technology Forum, originally scheduled for
September 12-15 in New Orleans. We are working diligently to determine a
time in the fall when we can host the conference.
New details for the conference will be announced by September 9 th, 2005. We
are extending the HP Technology Forum cancellation policy indefinitely. When
new conference details are available, you will have ample time to assess
your schedule and make a decision on your attendance, without penalty.
Additionally, we will automatically cancel all existing hotel reservations
in New Orleans that were booked through the conference website, without
penalty. We are working with the major airline carriers to transfer any
non-refundable airline tickets to the rescheduled conference. We will
provide an update on the airlines by Friday, September 2nd, 2005. If your
travel is scheduled prior to and including September 2nd, 2005 please
contact your carrier to cancel your airline reservation to retain your
ticket value. If you reserved a rental car in New Orleans, you should cancel
that reservation.
Thanks for your continued support.
HP Technology Forum Team

http://www.hptechnologyforum.com/