[HPADM] Multiple NIC configuration problem.

From: Subhash P (SubhashP@Computerpoint.Co.Ke)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 11:20:12 EDT

Dear all
We are having HP-UX server with 5 NIC's installed in it, I want to assign
different IPO address to each one off them, I managed to configure IP to lan0
& lan1 & its working fine , but the moment I configure lan2 with IP lan1
stops working & vice versa.
Is there any specific setting we have to do somewhere in HP-UX?
please advice
Many thanks

Kindest Regards,
Subhash Pakhare,

ComputerPoint K Ltd Disclaimer:
This E-Mail may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged and is intended only for the person to whom it addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you may not use, distribute or copy this document in any manner whatsoever.
Kindly also notify the sender immediately by telephone, and delete the E-Mail. When addressed to clients of the company from where this e-mail originates ("the sending company) any opinion or advice contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable terms of business or client engagement letter.
The sending company does not accept liability for any damage, loss or expense arising from this email and /or from accessing of any files attached to this e-mail.
Tel. +254 20 4446644, E-Mail: postmaster@computerpoint.co.ke