[HPADM] RE: Collecting System Statistics

From: Ruby Domalanta (rdomalan@dairy-farm.com.ph)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 03:21:15 EDT

Hi Admins,

To elabore, I would the ff to be the output:

<< Memory >>
16008 Mb physical memory
1838 Mb memory free
89 % used
<< Disk Utilization >>
ALLOCATED SPACE for /dev/vg00 34712 MB USED SPACE 27124 MB FREE SPACE
7588 MB USAGE (%) vg00 78.14

Any ideas/comments/suggestion is highly appreciated.

Regards.
Ruby Ann Domalanta