[HPADM] send mail problem

From: pawang (pawang@compucomtech.co.in)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 04:54:15 EDT

Hello All,

I have problem in sendmail is is not forwarding any mails to any e-mail account but it is sending mails to its local users.although the mail server i have included in /etc/hosts file. but one another machine is capable to sending the mails to any e-mail address. i have compared all the configurations on both the machines they are same. Any body can help to me to resolve the problem that what is the problem so that sendmail not working properly.
Thanks to all in advance.

Regards
Pawan