[HPADM] read receipts for sendmail hpux 11.11

From: Nuno Fontainhas Dias ( Web Edition ) (fdias@runbox.com)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 10:22:58 EDT

Cheers m8's,

I have to implement read receipts for my SAP system, running on a HPUX OS V.11.11.
The SAP version is "R/3 Release 4.6C" which comunicates with UNIX via RFC.
It stablishes a TCP connection, and call's a script "sap_email_gateway.sh" in the unix host.

Then SENDMAIL deamon, grabs the mail and forward it to the mail relay ( W2K ), which delivers the mail.

This is the workflow.
The question is how do I implement the read receipts, or rctp to, or dsn, or -Nsuccess or whatsoever needed in order to get the results.

Regards
fdias