[HPADM] Off topic - I need a SCO BTLD for a Dell 2400 PERC2/Si scsi raid card

From: Lee J Kendrick (lkendri2@csc.com)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 12:16:39 EST

This is off topic but I wouldn't ask if I hadn't exhausted other avenues.

I need a SCO Openserver 5.0.x boot time loadable driver for a Dell 2400
PERC2/Si scsi raid card.

The Caldera (SCO) support site has a link to :-

Perc2, Perc2/Si; Perc3/Di
Both platforms: ftp://ftp.dell.com/scsi-raid/UxPer3di.exe

..... but this doesn't exist. I've e-mail'd Dell but no response yet.

for such purpose.