[HPADM] Spool file management applications

From: Jeff Kubler (jeff@kublerconsulting.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 18:07:50 EST

To all;
I am reviewing a discussion I started several years ago regarding Spoolfile
management on HP-UX. People coming from the HP 3000 environment have often
used spoolfile management tools such as NBSPOOL (from Quest), ESPUL (from
RAC), Unispool (from Holland House), etc. I have noticed that this area is
not highly discussed beyond the spooler that is a part of HP-UX. Does
anyone use additional management applications for spooler files like
Easyspooler, Output Server, Unispool, etc? If you do, why have you chosen
to use these tools?
Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Kubler