[HPADM] RE: User root locked while screen locked

From: Illgen Steve 448 (steve.illgen@crackerbarrel.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 09:41:28 EST

I'm curious as to why you switch between trusted and untrusted modes. If
possible, it would be best to leave it in one mode or the other (I prefer
trusted because of the additional security features available).

Steven Illgen
Unix Systems Administrator
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.
"Pass the Biscuits, Please!"