[HPADM] RE: delete file on access time criteria

From: SURI, SONIA (SONIA) (strehan@lucent.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 05:01:11 EST

hi,

I have one group user, which is accessed by many users and lot of people
dump files on this home directory and it becomes very difficult to control
the size of this.

So , I was thinking that may be I put a cron which check that a particular
file is not used by user or by system from last 2 week in this home
directory and deletes this file, this way at least I can control the growing
size of the particular home directory.

So do you think this is wise idea, or there can be a better idea, if this
looks fine could you send me how we can delete files on the access time
bases.

regards
Sonia.